Have you ever wondered why you feel so good when hiking in the mountains, being close to a waterfall, or walking on the beach? Negative IONs may explain it! Negative IONs are molecules which have more electrons than protons thus giving it a negative charge. These IONs are created in nature as air molecules are separated due to sunlight, and moving air and water. Although the peace of being surrounded by nature is reason enough to go outside, evidence shows that negative IONs released in th
ese environments can aid your body’s health and well-being.
Additionally, Pierce J. Howard, PhD, the director of research at the Center for Applied Cognitive Sciences in Charlotte, N.C. stated that: “Generally speaking, negative ions increase the flow of oxygen to the brain; resulting in higher alertness, decreased drowsiness, and more mental energy,”
Research conducted by Columbia University showed that negative ION generators were as successful as antidepressants in relieving winter and chronic depression.
Other potential benefits of Negative IONs include:
- Reduction of allergy symptoms.
- Help with asthma related issues.
- Reduce respiratory-related illness.
- Aid in regulation of serotonin to the brain.
- Migraine headache relief.
- Fatigue reduction.
- Help individuals sleep better.
- Improve performance of mentally-oriented activities.
- Improve physical performance.
- Increase concentration, body energy, and productivity.
- Improve blood circulation and strengthen cardiovascular system.
- Help regulate hormonal imbalances.
- Ease joint-related pains and body aches.
VITALITY+ has developed a way to harness negative IONs in an easy to wear Performance Wristband. We fuse 800-1200 (PCS/cc) of negatively charged IONs into every square inch of our medical grade silicone wristbands.
VITALITY+ believes that all people, regardless of profession, physical performance level or health, can benefit from our advanced negative ION technology employed in all our high quality products.
Increase your exposure to negative IONs today by taking a walk in the park, standing on the shoreline, and by wearing a VITALITY+ Performance Band.